The basket pattern is just too cute, ideal to use as an Easter basket or Halloween treat bag. It includes patterns for 2 animal themes:
Additionally you get the super sweet princess basket with scallop and pretty net and the classic pumpkin!
This do it yourself tutorial will provide plenty of instructions and pictures to make your very own basket as depicted. As always we got you covered with step by step videos and a detailed E-Book. Your kids are going to adore these and save you quite a few pennies too!
Our step by step video and photo instructions are making sewing so much more enjoyable and even a beginner can now sew like a professional.
The pattern is available for immediate download so you can get started straight away.
You’ll receive an email immediately after purchase with a link to download PDF files of the pattern and instructions, which you can print at home on either A4 or US Letter size.
Wool or Polyester firm felt. Alternatively use medium / heavy home décor, laminated fabrics
Diameter base: 28 cm / 11” Diameter rim: 14 cm / 6" Height: 7" / 18 cm Width: 12 cm / 4.7"
· 1/2 yard (40 cm) firm felt or heavyweight Home Dec fabric for the Exterior/ Oilcloth
· 1/2 yard (40 cm) coordinating medium weight cotton for the Lining
· 1 spool of coordinating all-purpose thread
· A heavy weight sewing machine needle (90)
· Pellon -Under 805: 7 inches / 19 cm